2012/03/10

Squid and Fish Dishes



There are squid sashimi, squid sauté, boiled squid with mustard source, 
and mackerel miso source.

I cooked all of these.


We went squid fishing in Wada on the last Sunday.
Unfortunately, I had sea sick because the sea was little rough.
So, I couldn't concentrate fishing and was lying on the boat deck in the later half.
My kind friend shared some his catches with me.

I felt little tired after fishing and cooking.
But I had very happy dinner with my family.

3 comments:

  1. Wow you're a good chef!!(*^^*)
    Too bad you got seasick(><*)ノ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to go fishing Tomiura next time. The sea may be calm. because there is in the Tateyama bay. I want to catch big fish and post on my blog.

      Delete
    2. OK. I'm looking forward to it (^o^)/~~

      Delete