2012/02/23

Boeing 787 Dreamliner


I took a Boeing  787 Dreamliner.
ANA have been using them between OSAKA and TOKYO 


The exterior is showed in the below picture.
The carbon fiber composite is used for the light body.


The Interior is cool.  
Beautiful rainbow colored lights were illuminating the ceiling and over head compartment while we were boarding.
The electric curtains are equipped on the windows.
Unfortunately I couldn't touch the switch because my seat was aisle.


It seems  that the ceiling is higher than previous models. 
Because of it, a cabin attendant needed to step onto the bar which was attached under the seat of aisle side for closing the compartments.


Today I went  Osaka for business. 
Thanks to 787, my flight was comfortable.
I want to take it too in next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment